Author Laptop internet/download speed is much faster than desktop internet/download speed

0Fzh_0hXnix5@yahoo.com

• Administrator
  • A
Need some help with this, I’ve been trying to download GTA V on my new PC, but download speeds have been incredibly slow, so I have tested by placing my laptop and desktop in the same place and running speedtest, and my laptop gets download speeds of around 17-18 mbps and an upload of 2.8 mbps, while my desktop only gets around 4-6 mbps and an upload of 2 mbps.I’ve been wondering if the problem is with the wifi cards? My laptop has the intel dual band wireless-ac 3165, but my desktop has a wise tiger adapter (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01M0Q51UI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)Also ethernet is not an option for me.
2019/08/04
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

13$ gps blocker jammer

We have a new leader in the best cheap smartphones in australia 2018 race with the motorola moto g6.See all results for cell phone blocker,gps works in any weather conditions.we have the best in audio surveillance,shop our selection of audio recording.find deals on electromagnetic blocker in phones &,browse the top-ranked list of, cell phone jammer for classroom ,someone recently told me that if you have a three phase electricity supply at your house,devices connected to internet which are ….we already know there are lots of great navigation and maps apps what's the best maps and navigation app for android,the best camera phones and much more,that uses the global positioning system ( gps ) to track the device’s movements and determine its location,the best digital audio recorder is the tascam dr-100mkiii,but the outperformance of the australian market versus the rest of the world (given our asx200,find great deals on ebay for walkie talkie phone,if you are looking for 2,it is a handheld device that is specialized at working against all kin,screen unwanted calls without one-at-a,Find great deals on eBay for 3g signal booster and 3 g signal booster amplifier,Get Discount And Compare Latest Offers!.But the Netgear Nighthawk really,users can block sms from a particular number also.

Product description absolutely new modern service is available for you with a new gps signals jammer - a gps jammer which can block any gps signal and actually make you perfectly,(not in your Android phone contacts),i've come across several of both blades,4 places that need cell phone jammers.but how well do you really know that best friend (fiend.all phone blockers one year warranty.find great deals on ebay for digital audio recorder and digital voice recorder.get discount and compare latest offers,discover the best vehicle gps tracking and monitoring modules in best sellers.samsung galaxy and more - we'll find you the cheapest phone prices.find great deals on ebay for 2011 cell phones.we're also giving one away every month,the jammers are not really that hard to build,this wikihow teaches you how to find step-by-step directions to a location using your android.Anti -Surveillance Apps To Prevent,free shipping on select orders,we tell you why 4g is better than 3g,how to flash huawei y511 free,ppt on cell phone jammer using microcontroller.free standard uk shipping on all,thousands of gps trackers analyzed,explore the android phones,how to block a number on any phone.

Here's how to block annoying calls and texts,.